We primarily provide cleaning services for large commercial clients throughout Slovakia for their office buildings, business and industrial premises and food manufacturing facilities. Our company has been one of the top 3 biggest cleaning service providers in the Banská Bystrica region, which is where the company is headquartered.
The main benefit is one reliable service supplier. There is no need to communicate with multiple providers and enter into multiple legal relationships. Thanks to team coordination, AMG Security facilitates effective communication as well as the smooth running of all processes, planning and quality control.
“Our philosophy is based on an imaginary house, which must be secure, clean and needs to be taken care of. All under one roof. That is why we have decided to provide facility management services.”
Norbert Matyšek, AMG Security Managing director
HOW IT WORKS
Services are specifically designed to meet our client’s requirements. Before we send one of our cleaners to a client’s premises, we need to know their needs, prepare the contract, technical provisions and staffing and then finally train our staff.
The potential client should inform us about:
- surfaces to clean,
- surface materials,
- any specific needs regarding cleaning detergents, disinfection, fragrances and additional cleaning material and supplies,
- preferred schedule (annual, monthly, weekly, daily),
- timetable when the cleaning is needed/possible,
- possible contact of cleaning operatives with client staff or premises visitors.
How we choose our staff:
- Most of our cleaning operatives are women.
- In the recruiting process, we firstly contact the candidates with references, and only after this, we advertise a job offer. The most important part in the selection process is experience with the professional cleaning of large surfaces.
- All of our staff must be trustworthy, reliable, punctual, have good hygiene regimens, courtesy and in some cases also professional behaviour on the client’s premises. These skills and qualities must be checked from past employment references.
- We also require a Criminal Records Certificate.
- Every new cleaner or a cleaner who changed their workplace receives instructions from the site manager as well as a written schedule of all their duties, timetable and service quality requirements.
Supervision and communication with a site manager:
- Cleaning operatives are bounded by detailed procedures, which help to check the execution of service.
- The execution is checked by the site manager, as they are responsible for meeting the client’s requirements. The site manager receives the client’s observations and comments as well as oversees their incorporation into the delivery of services.
Same cleaner for the same client:
- We try to ensure that the same cleaner is assigned to the same client. This means they know what their duties are and what the client requires. The cleaners on each of the client’s premises do not change. This may happen only in exceptional cases, such as moving the best employees to VIP clients.
We use a vast range of professional cleaning equipment, cleaning systems and care agents from these brands LAVOR and KÄRCHER.
Our cleaning services are certified according to the following standards:
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System,
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management,
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System,
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System,
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System,
- ISO 37001 Anti-bribery Management Systems,
- ISO 20000-1 Service management system requirements.